Sunday 10 February 2013

STORIES THAT TOUCH THE HEART: I still carry a chip forcefully inserted in my body by American immigration officers




Mr.Jacob Ajomale, a gospel artiste tells ADEOLA BALOGUN how he was tortured by American immigration officers and how a chip was inserted in his body

“On December 3 I was invited by the Chaplain Pastor John for Bible study with two other detainees. And coming back from the Chaplain’s office I felt strange movement in my umbilical cord and showed it to an inmate, Mr. Al. We quickly approached the officers on duty to take me to the medical unit but instead I was crushed to the floor by eight white officers and my pants was opened and a chip, an electric devise used to invade a person’s privacy and gather information about him and for the purpose of causing harm to his person, was put in my anus. I screamed but no one could help me. I was taken to another detention home where I was asked to remove all my clothes and speak to a speaker which I later learnt is voice sensor and as I am talking to you now, they are hearing me in America. Anywhere I go in the world, through the chip in my body and speaking to the voice sensor, they are monitoring me back there in America. What they inserted in me is called electronic harassment and once it is in your body, anywhere you go in the world, you are being monitored.

No comments:

Post a Comment